Friday, November 5, 2010

Finally the weekend...

Although this week did seem to go by fast, it seems as though the weekend was out of my reach!  This week has been exhausting, although I'm not sure why. 

Wednesday we went to Michelle and Brian's house to visit her and Christian.  Christian and Max were roommates in the NICU and Michelle and I had such similar pregnancies and deliveries it was crazy.  We have kept in touch ever since and love hanging out with them.  We put Max and Christian in front of each other and Max about smiled his little face off.  He LOVED Christian.  Christian stared at Max like "who are you and what are you doing here."  LOL  It was pretty funny.  Then we got a video of them talking to each other, which I will attach to this when I get home.  Max was VERY interested in Christian - always intently staring at him. 

We were on the run all evening Wednesday with errands, Michelle and Brian's, and then home at 9.  Last night Max went down around 8 and I was not far behind him. 

Overall it's been a great week.  Look forward to Daylight Savings this weekend.  Don't forget to turn your clocks back!

No comments:

Post a Comment